Advertising Sales Co-ordinator
1 day left
- Part Time
Exciting opportunity not to be missed! Northumbria Students’ Union has a unique opportunity available for an Advertising Sales Co-ordinator to join the team in Newcastle upon Tyne. The role is a part time, permanent position working 22.5 hours per week. We are offering the Advertising Sales Co-ordinator a salary of £18,474 - £21,048 per annum pro rata.
NSU is independent from the University and a registered charity; however, the two organisations work closely together to deliver a first-rate service to students. NSU is integral to the provision of the modern, top class service provided to the student membership. Gone are the days of sticky, grungy floors and students being second-rate citizens! With most students borrowing large sums of money to fund their higher education, the emphasis is firmly on providing a top-class customer service.
What are the responsibilities of the Advertising Sales Co-ordinator?
The role is a permanent role within the Marketing Department working part time and three days a week alongside the marketing team. The Students’ Union has a wide and diverse portfolio of advertising methods including fresher’s events, stalls, publications, websites, social media, e-newsletters and digital signage. We have an existing client base but we are seeking someone with strong experience in sales who can promote these opportunities to generate new business and advertising sales to increase income in advertising to the student market.
What do we look for in an Advertising Sales Co-ordinator?
- Marketing Graduate or equivalent experience
- Advertising sales or other income generation
- Customer service experience in retail or call centre environment
- Experience of working to targets and deadlines
- Experience of developing and maintaining customer / client relationships and contracts
- Experience of selling advertising space
- Experience of publication print production
- Experience of cold calling
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Knowledge of ACT sales management software
- Willingness to work in a target driven environment
Closing Date: 14th May 2017
Interview Date: 23rd May 2017
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an innovative, award-winning organisation as our Advertising Sales Co-ordinator.