Labourer - CSCS Card Required
Job Title: Labourer - CSCS Card Required
We are looking for a labourer to join a successful construction team based in Northampton.
– Construct retaining walls and fences
– Assist in construction or demolishing of buildings
– Load and unload structure materials and move materials in work areas
– Direct traffic at or near building sites and carry out other traffic management activities
– Maintain plants and gardens
– Assist supervisors with clerical duties
– Maintain tools and equipment
– Erect and take to pieces concrete forms, scaffolding and ramps
– Construct scaffolding
– Dig trenches and place pipes or cables for drains and extra services
– Construct and maintain roads, pathways or railways
– Clean up work sites
– Manage shift equipment and materials
– Transfer and finish concrete slabs
– Mix, transfer and extend materials such as concrete and asphalt
– Remove debris and trash at construction sites using wheelbarrows
– Perform other duties as assigned by manager
A great opportunity to work outdoors and develop labouring skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please press "Apply Now" with an updated CV.