Aerial/Satellite IRS Operative
Aerial/Satellite IRS Operative Required in Portsmouth
Mountjoy is a leading service provider of building and maintenance support across southern England. We have an excellent reputation for delivering flexible, tailored services, including new builds, major and minor refurbishments, alterations, extensions and rolling programmes of works across all building types and in both the public and private sectors.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to expand our team through the recruitment of an Aerial/Satellite IRS Operative in Portsmouth.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as an Aerial/Satellite IRS Operative, you will use your skills, knowledge, and experience to carry out the “right work at the right time” to communal IRS systems. This will require your judgement to consider what would be the right repair to meet the tenants’ needs, which is not necessarily what the tenant requests. Key responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for the quality of workmanship, method used to effect the repair, and safety of yourself and those around whilst the repair is undertaken.
- To have the right tools for the trade(s) you perform at all times
- To always protect the tenants’ property before starting the work and leave the property clean and tidy having completed the work.
- Remain polite & professional at all times if a tenant becomes difficult, and if needed request support from your supervisor or foreman.
- Own your allocated job through to completion ensuring the agreed process (value steps) of the repair are being followed.
- Ensure your Van is clean and tidy with ease of access to tools, equipment, and van stock at all times.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Aerial/Satellite IRS Operative, you will be able to demonstrate proven trade experience in a similar role. You will ideally have exposure to a Maintenance Contract that has used the Vanguard Systems Thinking Methodology and Principles to deliver maintenance repairs. You will also require the following qualifications:
- Have qualifications or an apprenticeship in the trade(s) you perform for the company.
- Have a full driving licence.
- Working at heights
- BE able to use a signal meter
- Experience with Triax, Televes Vision preferable.
- Training may be given for the right applicant (IRS)
If you feel you have the skills and experience required the excel in the role of Aerial/Satellite IRS Operative, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.