Junior Digital Marketing Assistant
Fantastic opportunity to join a new Digital Team in a supporting role as a Junior Digital Marketing Assistant. You will become part of a new team working within their digital services studio for one of the largest operators of restaurants, pubs and bars in the UK. You will work alongside an experienced Email / CRM Exec and experienced Social Media Manager and assist them in delivering email and social communications across a number of well-known brands.
As a Junior Digital Marketing Assistant you will work as part of a team that will execute all email and SMS programs and assist with social marketing and website projects for high profile brands. Working on such a variety of brands, you will need to be adaptable and comfortable working on multiple brands at any one time. You will understand the basics of adapting content to suit the tone of voice, brand guidelines and the different target audience personas. You will be involved in marketing campaigns, promotions, menu deployments to name just a few and will be responsible for assisting the team in the day to day management, co-ordination and development, testing and reporting of email and SMS programs. As part of a bigger team you will also be keen to learn new digital skills to enable you to work collaboratively and to help provide cover as and when needed across web and social.
As an Junior Digital Marketing Assistant you will
- Help support team to deliver the day to day operational elements of email and SMS campaigns
- Facilitates deployment & effective reporting of extensive email testing
- Actively develop and document use cases and test scenarios
- Support in customer targeting (group building, list generation, control groups etc.)
- Monitors and maximise email deliverability and rendering across all major platforms and devices
- Assist with data manipulation for lead generation, acquisition and retention activity
- Daily monitoring of email send volumes to verify proper operations and identify potential issues
- Support delivery of email and mobile marketing campaigns
- Maintain email and SMS content calendar and aid in the email design requirements
- Oversee the correct and efficient email and SMS briefing of campaigns
- Develop & build emails using templates
- Create data filters for targeted emails to customer segments & regions
- Stay up-to-date with email marketing best practices, trends and competitors.
- Learn to use Social Sign-in to monitor and schedule social content calendars, including BAU, reactive and social post boosting and adverts.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Direct Marketing / Business
- Experience in email marketing / CRM, Strong analytical skills and confidence in utilising data
How to Apply
Please click on apply and submit your full CV. Please be aware you are also required to complete an online application form, this will be emailed to you on receipt of your CV.
Apply for Junior Digital Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly