Are you an experienced management professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Originally founded in 1855, Carter Jonas is a market leader in the UK property industry and is still proudly seeing to the needs of their wide range of clients, some of which have been with us since the days of our founding fathers! We offer support to international companies and major institutions as well as private landowners and homeowners alongside, property interests of cathedrals, colleges and charities.
Above all, we never forget the importance of the individual property owner. That’s why some of the biggest property owners in the country are our loyal clients.
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to join the team in Birmingham, on a permanent basis.
Operations Manager responsibilities:
Reporting to the Head of Contract Management, you will be taking the lead on systems, processes and reporting within the contract management teams, liaising with other stakeholders including business service teams, front end fee earners and technical teams within clients. You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and updating the team’s standard operating procedures and workflow process maps.
- Controlling procedure and process change management.
- Using data modelling practices to analyse findings and creating suggestions for strategic and operational improvements.
- Identifying any skills gaps in the team and undertake with the Head of Contract management, a recruitment programme to support this.
- Producing written documentation to support change, reporting on findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Ensuring plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made.
- Providing a leadership support function to teams and motivating staff to achieve goals.
- Training of staff and managers to ensure best performance.
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand the needs of the client and the interface with Carter Jonas to deliver operational requirements.
- Working with the Head of Contract Management to ensure a smooth mobilisation of contracts and acts as an ongoing interface between the client and Carter Jonas delivery team.
The ideal Operations Manager:
To be successful for the role, you must possess:
- Degree or equivalent.
- Accounts qualified, or qualified by experience.
- Proven Business Analyst background with related qualifications and have a meticulous eye for detail and an ability to pre-empt problems and find solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Project Management, handling large and multiple projects and programmes.
- Ability to set and deliver projects to budget.
- Strong team leadership and management skills.
- Must be organised, accurate and be able to multitask efficiently with a fastidious approach to meeting deadlines.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Operations Manager then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.