Goods Inwards Inspector
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Goods Inwards Inspector to join Corin based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
Corin is a global leader in orthopaedic innovation, specialising in the design, development and manufacture of a wide range of cutting edge artificial implant solutions for hip, knee and ankle replacement. Founded in Cirencester in the UK in 1985, our products are now distributed globally through subsidiaries in the USA, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Germany, Austria and Italy, as well as through an extensive distributor network across Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
As a Goods Inwards Inspector your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Receipt and inspection of materials at Goods Inwards.
- Receipt and distribution of consumable and other items.
- Ensure stock accuracy on stock control software.
- Ensure good housekeeping.
- Attend to all necessary paper work.
An ideal Goods Inwards Inspector will have the following skills and experiences:
- Good communication skills.
- Good standard of general secondary education.
- Familiar with inspection techniques and have experience of measurement equipment and its application.
- Able to make quick informed decisions.
- Demonstrate an understanding of engineering drawings and their interpretation with regards to appropriate inspection methods.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 961091411 / INDLP