Plumbing and Heating Engineers
Earn, learn & gain nationally recognised qualifications along the way!
Tincknell Fuels our established, friendly, family run company is seeking Apprentice Plumbing & Heating Engineers based in Wells to join our team to add new blood into our maintenance team.
The Apprentice Heating Engineer will undertake development activities and formal training with the aim of becoming a qualified Heating Engineer.
As a Multiskilled Apprentice, we'll be with you every step of the way and provide you with a designated mentor, plus all the training and support you'll need to succeed. Hands-on involvement in day to day repair, installation and maintenance activities
All we ask is that you have genuine passion to train for a trade.
1) Working towards City and Guilds or equivalent in Heating and Plumbing
2) GCSE C grade or above including English and Maths
Skills and knowledge:
1) Full Clean Driving License
2) Ability to work at heights and within confined spaces
3) Good communication skills written & verbal
4) Effective Customer Care skills
If this sounds like the type of organisation and environment you'd feel right at home in please contact Shirley
For an application form please click the apply button
Apply for Plumbing and Heating Engineers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly