We are looking for an ambitious Care Coordinator looking to progress in Stretford, Greater Manchester. Our client is a friendly, approachable family run organisation who provide quality care and companionship services to private clients within their own homes. You will be joining a highly-rated Home Care Provider who are looking to expand their team and develop an ambitious individual to become Deputy Manager.
As Care Coordinator, you will maintain this quality service, enabling all clients to live independently as possible. Duties will include:
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information
- Develop and maintain relationships with both clients and care workers by regular
informative telephone and Quality Assurance Contact
- Coordinate care worker’s rotas on a daily and monthly basis
- Coordinate holidays and sickness cover
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis
Person Specification of a Care Coordinator:
- Ideally possess a minimum of CQF Level 3 or equivalent with experience in a similar role
- Have the ability to prioritise with excellent administration skills
- Have a full UK driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Enthusiastic and caring, with a passion to work in the care sector
With opportunities to progress to management level this is an exciting opening to join an organisation who value their staff. So, click on ‘Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.