We are looking for a dedicated Care Coordinator close to Cheltenham, Gloucestershire to join a bespoke Homecare Provider. With a minimum 1 hour call to each client within their own homes you will be joining an organisation that provide quality companionship services.
They ensure that all their private clients are matched to the most suitable carer for them, considering professional experience, training and personality. This process ensures the client has excellent care as well as a trusted friend!
As a Care Coordinator, you will ensure this first-rate service is maintained along with:
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work
- Scheduling companions weekly and monthly rotas, covering sickness and holiday
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis
Person Specification of a Care Coordinator:
- Ideally possess a minimum of QCF Level 3 or equivalent with experience in a similar role.
- Have the ability to prioritise with excellent administration skills.
- Have a full UK driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Above all, you will be caring and compassionate, self-motivated and keen to learn, with the ability to organise clients and care workers. If this sounds like you then please click on apply!