Senior Physiotherapist / Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Job Title: Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Salary: £26k-£38K pa, based on level of experience
Job Type: Permanent, full time position (40hrs per week)
Looking for a New and Exciting Role?
The company is a leading Multi-site MSK physiotherapy provider with an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector. The administrative and clinical team currently comprises 30 professionals who have gained a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for our clients. The company currently has a vacancy for a Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join their team working across the Halifax and Bradford clinics.
As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private and NHS physiotherapy services, the company make a positive difference to more than 8000 patients each year. The company believes that a company is only as good as the individuals in it, and look to recruit ambitious physiotherapist who have the drive and dedication to succeed in their careers. In return the company offer opportunities for career progression, structured CPD, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration.
The company welcome applicants of varying levels of experience and can offer a comprehensive induction programme for those with less than 2 years qualification. The company is a recognised Home Office sponsor, so also welcome applications from UK based internationally trained physiotherapists.
- To undertake musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients referred by occupational health, medico-legal and private healthcare companies.
- To support new service developments, including internet based and clinical service innovations.
- To oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes
Key feature and Benefits of working for us:
- Competitive structured salary banding (£26-38k) offered based on level of experience and FTE 40 hours per week
- Hours of work are flexible due to the nature of the post.
- Depending on requirements, there may be evening and weekend working as part of the remit of this post.
- Holiday allowance of 20-25 days depending on years' service
- Structured career path
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Comprehensive in house CPD programme
- Contributory company pension scheme
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidate with experience of; Lead Physiotherapist, Senior Physiotherapist, MSK Physiotherapist Practitioner, Physiotherapist, Physiotherapy, Physio Practitioner, MSK Physiotherapy, Private Physiotherapist, Occupational Health, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Practitioner will also be considered for this role.