Health Care Co-Ordinator
Health Care Co-ordinator
- Do you have experience of working as a Healthcare co-ordinator?
- Do you work in healthcare and are looking to move your career to the next level?
- Do you have the right skills were looking for?
An Excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Healthcare Co-ordinators team based in our offices in Wolverhampton. We offer a competitive salary, on-call allowance, bonuses & expenses.
We can offer you:
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Performance related bonuses
- Genuine career progression with the opportunity to advance to a more senior role if desired.
You as a person will:
- Ideally your background will be either as an:
- Experienced care co-ordinator with knowledge of shift placing and managing a remote team.
- Experienced shift co-ordinator from a different sector to Care but with the transferable skills
- Customer Service background & used to managing clients and remote worker
- We will also consider candidates with a Healthcare background looking to progress into an Office based role
- Self-motivated – A desire to achieve.
- Ability to work in a team but also make decisions whilst on-call
- Proven networking and influencing skills.
- Superb communication skills. Ability to communicate with Care Managers, carers and nurses. Also build a relationship with clients and team members remotely.
- Ability to work under pressure and problem solve.
- Excellent organisational skills.
The role we want to recruit for:
- Based in our office in Wolverhampton Monday to Friday
- Responsibility to share the on-call duties with 2 other member of the team. Covering on-call 1 weekend in 3 as well as certain nights in the week.
- Build relationships with our clients, understanding their needs and ensuring we not only meet their expectations but exceed them.
- Manage, support and coach our team of Nurses, Carers and Support Workers to ensure we offer industrial leading care support.
- Liaise with new clients to gain a rapid understanding of their requirements.
- Coach our sector based academy carers to fulfil their potential
About the company:
247 Professional Health are a staffing / recruitment specialist working primarily within the Health Care sector providing superior quality and experienced staff to a variety of care establishments throughout the West Midlands.
We recruit and supply Agency Staff, Contract Staff, Temporary to Permanent and Permanent Placements across a variety of roles including: Nursing, Social Work, Health Care Assistant, Support Worker and clerical.
Our clients include Private care home groups, Councils, Charities and NHS and we supply experienced quality staff across Elderly, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and Children's services.
If this is the job for you:
- Submit your cv
- Include a cover letter as to why you are ideal for this vacancy
- Include salary expectations