Bingo Operative / Team Member - Part Time
1 day left
- Part Time
Bingo Operatives / Customer Service Assistants
Salary £7.50 per hour
We are currently recruiting for talented team members to work at our Globe Bingo Club in Donnington. You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic, and passionate about delivering excellent customer service and standards.
These are permanent part-time positions, (usually a minimum of 12 hours but negotiable) with a rate of pay of £7.50 per hour.
Hours of operation are from 11am to 10pm 7 days per week and work patterns will include a variety of afternoon, evening and weekend shifts, but primarily evenings initially.
- Meeting and greeting Customers
- Providing help and assistance to customers
- Selling Bingo Books/packages
- Giving change
- Serving/preparing food and beverages
- Providing customer service on the bingo hall floor
- Ensuring all fruit machines are kept clean and presentable
- Any other duties to support the smooth running of the Club
Do you have?
- Customer service experience (ideally in bingo or in the hospitality/ entertainment industry)
- Cash handling experience
- A bright, outgoing and friendly personality
- A good work ethos:
- Are you happy to help out and go the extra mile
- Hard working
- And have a smart appearance
If the answer is yes to all of the above then we want to speak with you.
Majestic Bingo Limited is the 3rd largest operator of retail Bingo, currently having 16 clubs across the UK.
The Majestic experience is all about ensuring our customers have a great time from walking through our doors to leaving, and feel they have been entertained and looked after - it’s about the personal touch! Majestic Bingo utilise the latest technology in entertainment and we tailor this to our individual clubs. We offer our customers lots of fun but with a truly local flavour.