Education Recruitment Consultant
Randstad Education in Birmingham is rapidly expanding over the next 12 months and we have a fantastic and rewarding opportunity for a dynamic consultant with a proven track record in sales or business development to join our innovative and proactive team.
This role will see you working as part of a supportive and knowledgeable team specialising with the education sector and providing an excellent service to schools and staff within the SEND sector. You will be taking on a warm desk with existing relationships which you will endeavour to further develop along with bringing on new business.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the candidate cycle from initial enquiry through to placement
- Conducting face to face meetings with clients at a senior level within schools
- Business developing over the telephone in order to convert and retain new clients
- Achieving weekly key performance indicators including outbound call activity, client visits and candidate registrations
- Ensuring you consistently provide an excellent level of service to both candidates and clients alike
- Contributing to a positive and supportive office environment and working collaboratively within your team
To be successful in this role you will display:
- A proven track record in sales, recruitment or business development
- Some knowledge of the recruitment industry, ideally education
- The ability to manage your time effectively and deal with high volume work loads
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work within a high pressure but equally highly rewarding working environment
You will benefit from:
- A competitive basic salary and uncapped commission structure
- Support and development in order to take your career as far as you would like it to go
- A clear and concise progression plan which will enable you to influence your own career pathway
- Additional benefits and schemes including vouchers for high street retail stores
- Our annual conference which recognises and rewards outstanding achievement and results
- A supportive and collaborative team that will support and encourage you throughout every stage of your journey
- Ongoing training and development both in-house and as part of Randstad Education's initial Induction
If you want to join one of the World's largest recruitment agencies, in a position that will see you taking a proactive role in providing key recruitment solutions for the education industry in Birmingham then please get in touch today!
ALL OFFERS ARE SUBJECT TO A FULL DBS CHECK
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.