A successful and expanding Approved Inspectors practice,
located in Southdown, Bath, require an Administration Assistant to
join the existing professional friendly team.
You will provide general admin support to the existing Admin team & Surveyors. You must have a good standard of written English, excellent organisational skills, be a good communicator and able to work in a small team but be self motivated.
Knowledge of the industry would be helpful but not necessary, on job training will be given.
Admin Assistant responsibilities, experience in administration preferred, knowledge of MS Office an advantage and Good communication skills required
General Administration duties including:
- Typing & distributing, via email, site inspection sheets
- Updating records
- Follow up of outstanding client documents
- Keeping postal records and franking & distributing mail
- Inputting & updating dedicated Database
- Setting up job files
- Answering Telephone Enquiries
Salary and benefits
- Salary £7.50 per hr
- Holiday 20 days per annum plus Bank Holidays (raising 1 day per year to max 25 days) Pro rata
- Part time position (hours Mon, Wed, Fri 9/9:30 - 3/3:30 including 30 mins unpaid break and Tue & Fri 12 - 4)
To apply please click the apply button
No Agencies please
Closing date: 31st March 2017
Apply for Administration Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly