Crown Decorating Centres has a unique opportunity available for a Store Manager to join the team in Sunderland. The role is a full time, permanent position offering a salary of up to £23,800 per annum dependent upon experience plus excellent benefits.
With 120 Crown Decorating Centres around the UK an exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Store Manager to join our Sunderland Decorating Centre. The Decorating Centre operates Monday to Friday 7.30 am to 5.00 pm, and from 8.00 am to 2.00 pm on Saturdays and may open Sundays in the future. Contractual hours are 40 hours per week.
What are the responsibilities of the Store Manager?
Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the store achieves and exceeds its paint and sundry sales targets whilst delivering a high quality service to its customers and keeping within budget.
What do we look for in a Store Manager?
- Experience in either trade or retail store management
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of people management skills as you will have 2 direct reports
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The flexibility to cover store opening hours on a flexible basis with other members of staff
- You MUST hold a current driving licence
We offer a fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive basic salary
- The potential to earn bonus and incentives
- A generous 36 days holiday including public holidays
- A Stakeholder pension scheme
- Membership of the Company’s Health Cash Plan
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join one of the UK’s largest and most successful paint manufacturers as our Store Manager. We would love to hear from you!