We are a small dynamic team who have this opportunity due to staff retirement. We seek a colour specialist for full time employment at Impex House, Leestone Road, Sharston, (near Gatley), M22 4RN.
Responsibilities will be,
- Colour creation and matching of pigments and paints both visually and utilising our Spectrophotometers
- Accurate record keeping of results
- Working in accordance with our ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 procedures
- Enforcing our Health & Safety and COSHH regulations
- Management of our raw materials
Working in our Laboratory, you will use your colour matching skills to produce finished colours for our polyurethane processing customers.
- Exhibit excellent colour vision
- Possess experience & knowledge of the origination and matching of colours
- Demonstrate self motivation
- Lead by example
- Present mathematical and grammatical competence
- Display proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook
Small friendly team
Full annual holidays
If this role appeals to you then please contact
Julie Dykes, Administration Director, ECL Chemicals Ltd.
Apply for Colourist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly