We are a small dynamic team who have this opportunity due to staff retirement. We seek a colour specialist for full time employment at Impex House, Leestone Road, Sharston, (near Gatley), M22 4RN.
Responsibilities will be,
- Colour creation and matching of pigments and paints both visually and utilising our Spectrophotometers
- Accurate record keeping of results
- Working in accordance with our ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 procedures
- Enforcing our Health & Safety and COSHH regulations
- Management of our raw materials
Working in our Laboratory, you will use your colour matching skills to produce finished colours for our polyurethane processing customers.
- Exhibit excellent colour vision
- Possess experience & knowledge of the origination and matching of colours
- Demonstrate self motivation
- Lead by example
- Present mathematical and grammatical competence
- Display proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, & Outlook
Small friendly team
Full annual holidays
If this role appeals to you then please contact
Julie Dykes, Administration Director, ECL Chemicals Ltd.