Client Services Specialist
Our client is a well- established organisation who offer their customers a world class customer service
The ideal candidate will come from Events and or hospitality sector-commercial-client facing role.
They are seeking someone who can handle client relationships and provide solutions and reassurance.
Purpose of the role-
The aim of the Retention Team is to ensure you develop strong relationships with customers allowing the company to maintain high retention rates and control and improve the quality of their portfolio. The role of the Retention Specialist is to ensure both owner retention and satisfaction whilst proactively converting any issues into solutions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Previous Sales or Account Management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent negotiator with a commercial background
- Able to build, manage and maintain strong relationships
- Good influencing skills
- IT literate and able to learn new skills.
- Conflict resolution experience
- Customer retention experience
- MS office – Windows, Word, Excel
- Make proactive efforts to retain existing customers
- Identify any trends and potential risks, recommend solutions and implement them quickly
- Utilise sales techniques and objection handling to overcome situations whilst keeping a long term relationship in mind
- Actively engage with clients in a timely manner
- Create strong relationships
- Offer sound, professional advice over the phone and at times, face to face
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork