An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accountant to join The Money Doctors Ltd based in Birmingham.
The Money Doctors Ltd provides Accountancy, Administration and Financial Management for medical professionals.
We are looking for a motivated and focused individual who will demonstrate excellent communication skills, drive and a ‘can do attitude’.
As an Accountant your duties will include:
- Managing, maintaining and ensuring all year end deadlines are met for clients and intercompany accounts (Ltd & LLP accounts).
- Keeping all books and records up to date so that year end accounts can be submitted.
- Requesting information from clients (before accounts are submitted).
- Managing (PSP) bank accounts, weekly transfers of £400K to clients.
- Submitting (PSP) accounts to Companies House.
- Accruals & prepayments (client accounts & intercompany).
- Dormant company accounts submission.
- Answering client queries.
- Training & recruiting, managing team of 4 and reviewing their work (clinic accounts).
- Intra company submission of management accounts (5 working days month end).
- Managing intercompany cash flows.
- Ageing debtors monthly, for clients.
- Complete VAT returns.
- Monthly submission of changes to payroll to bureau – (68 employees).
- Accounts packs for clients.
- Attending Quarterly meetings.
An ideal Accountant will hold the following skills and experience:
- ACCA or CIMA part qualified.
- Practice experience desirable.
- Experience using Sage 50.
- Submission of accounts experience non- audited.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Good communications skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work to targets and take responsibility.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Admirable work ethic with an enthusiastic approach.
- Reliable & dependable to complete the task in hand.
In return you will receive a starting salary within the region of £19,000 – £20,000 dependent on experience per annum plus study support if needed.
No agencies please.
Ref: 960651155 / INDHP