KS1 Float Teacher
6 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced primary teacher?
Do you have the passion to help and teach children to develop within their prime years?
Then we have the job for you.
You will be working around the North/Central Birmingham area in a school that has a collaborative and enthusiastic team. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your experience as a key stage 1 Teacher. You will be required to work across the whole of infants as a floating teacher
Ofsted reports have shown the pupils are well behaved and attentive in lessons. They are respectful and polite and there are good relationships between pupils and staff.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- At least 6 months experience working with KS1
- Ability to build relationships with parents, children and staff.
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and small groups
- Committed to child protection and safeguarding children with commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Success with behaviour management
Benefits of working with Randstad Education:
- You will work with a school who value their employees and support you in your employment
- Up to £300 referral vouchers for additional members or staff that you recommend to Randstad Education
- Competitive hourly rates reflective of your experience including holiday pay accrual
- Career support and advice with continued professional development
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent role within the school
What you need to know:
If you feel this job is suited to you and would like to know more information please contact Aliya Begum.
Apply for KS1 Float Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly