Accounts Admin Assistant
New opportunity not to be missed! LWC Drinks has an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Admin Assistant to join the growing team working in Manchester. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary dependant on experience.
Would you like to work for a business that represents many well-known and much loved beer, wine, spirit and soft drink brands?
Providing licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies, LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain! Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products.
Currently LWC Drinks employ over 600 people and they have 14 depots across the UK. Due to the rapid growth of the organisation, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual in the Manchester based Hub Depot. This role will be suitable for an Accounts Admin Assistant that has strong administrative skills, can do attitude and is seeking an opportunity to progress in a fast paced wholesale organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Admin Assistant
- General bonded warehouse duties, including: purchase orders, goods in, day ends, goods out, assisting with exports , balancing the bond on spreadsheets weekly etc. Experience in this is not necessary as you will receive full training on our ‘Bond System’
- Receipt matching and Querying purchases with the buying team
- General credit control duties including: debt collection, direct debits and cash sheet posting, reconciliations, bank line, new accounts & credit checks.
- Dealing with customer requests for copy invoices and POD
- Aspects of Month End including the weekly and daily reports, completing all C & E forms.
- Assisting Covering for other colleagues work with in the Hub office
- Assisting with Overhead invoices
Skills, knowledge and experience required by the Accounts Admin Assistant
Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage but not essential. As the ideal candidate for our role, you will, have good team working skills and be able to use your own initiative. The ideal candidate must be proficient in Excel & Word and have strong numeracy and literacy skills and a Good eye for detail.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, LWC Drinks is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Accounts Admin Assistant – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.