Marketing Manager - (Full Time or Part Time)
Marketing Manager (Full Time or Part Time)
- Permanent – 3 to 5 days per week to suit applicant
- Salary £32K - £40K pro rata (dependent on qualifications, skills and experience), plus bonus, company pension, child care voucher scheme, life assurance.
Our client is a group which operates in the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors.
The group is made up of the following companies:
One company supplies over 2,500 products a day to hospitals and patients throughout the UK who fighting cancer, living with chronic illnesses or need pain control. We are constantly introducing new and innovative methods to improve our services with a particular focus on product development.
Another company within the group is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market area offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
And finally a microbiological services business currently in its developmental stage. Its aim is to bring to market innovative microbiological testing and monitoring services, methodologies and technologies in the pharmaceutical manufacturing and clinical/diagnostics sectors.
The group now includes over 150 people with a leading edge turnover greater than £100 million.
They’ve recently invested in a new, multi-million pound manufacturing facility in Corsham, Wiltshire – where they can offer you an unrivalled opportunity in a successful and expanding company with a great team spirit. Due to this expansion, they are currently recruiting a Marketing Manager who can develop and deliver the groups marketing strategy that will promote their exceptional service.
You will have a range of key responsibilities to include:
- Developing and deliver the marketing strategy across the group’s brands
- Build strong brand relationships within the team, local community (potential team members), customers and suppliers
- Design and create all of the marketing materials and brand development
- Write effective copy for all channels
- Review materials used in bid/tendering processes
- Pay particular attention to social media channels
- Co-ordinate messaging with the Managing Directors and brand sales team
- Plan and deliver marketing events (mainly small)
- Co-ordinate press advertising and PR
- Campaign management, communication, analysis, presentation preparations and preparing reports for improvements in accordance with company objectives
- Work with all other departments to promote and enhance our services and requirements
The successful candidate should be degree educated in a marketing/business related discipline with experience within marketing or sales role including digital marketing. Experience of working within a pharmaceutical/healthcare marketing environment would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
They are looking for a well-motivated individual who is passionate about marketing. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a company that has shaken up the commercial world of aseptic manufacture and is the only independent company specialising in aseptic compounding.
Please apply ASAP with your cover letter and CV.
Closing date for completed applications is – Friday 17th March 2017.
Interviews will take place on Monday 27th & Tuesday 28th March 2017
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV / cover letter, to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list*