2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a busy and expanding local organisation who are seeking a sales executive to join their team. You will be reporting to a senior manager and be joining an organisation that puts their staff at the heart of all they do.
The role exists to:
Generate new business on an industry-specific basis. This is by making contact with the relevant people, discussing their requirements and meeting their needs.
- Research and understand the market for their products and associated training on an industry-specific basis
- Contact businesses within this sector to raise awareness and discuss their needs
- Outbound sales calls / Lead generation
- Advise customers on the products best suited to their needs
- Send quotations and follow these up
- Close sales, ensuring that the needs of the client have been met
- Achieve targets of both telephone calls made and sales volume as set by Senior Manager
- Recognise opportunities for additional sales
- Maintain financial margins on sales as required by the business
- Any other duties as required
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
To be successful the role holder will have:
- Experience outbound sales calls
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Enjoy working with likeminded individuals
- Excellent time keeping
- Desire to succeed and develop with a high growth company
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally to achieve the goals of the organisation
- Understand ethical behaviour and business practices and ensure own behaviour and the behaviour of others are consistent with these standards and align with the values of the organisation
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organisational effectiveness.
- Be computer literate and have a good understanding of web based technology and relevant software
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have good organisation and time management skills and the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly