HGEM (Guest Experience Management for Hospitality) HGEM is a pioneer in the hospitality sector. In our previous form (The Mystery Dining Company), we were the first to introduce mystery dining as a specialist form of mystery shopping, and the first to provide next-day reporting.
We are looking for a well-motivated, team player to join our Assessment Quality Team within a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for making sure that Mystery Dining reports are sent to our clients on time, with sufficient detail and are well written.
- Feel comfortable on the telephone and dealing with tricky conversations
- Have excellent written English and be able to proof read and amend documents quickly
- Have accurate attention to detail
- Be able to work calmly under pressure
- Be a team player
- Be able to plan and organise workload to meet deadlines
Salary - £16k plus benefits
Hours Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30, Every other Sunday 10-5 (with a day off in lieu for this)
Initial 3 month probation period, once passed we offer a permanent contract.
Please click apply to email.