Are you a key stage one teacher wanting to develop your career further?
Do you want a challenge in a mixed abilities school based near the centre of Birmingham?
If so, then we have got the ideal job for you.
We are recruiting for an outstanding reception teacher to work in an upbeat and lively school in the Central/South of Birmingham. You will be working in a school which aims to provide the best standard of primary education in a stimulating and creative environment.
Ofsted reports have shown that the parents and carers are extremely positive about the good quality education provided in a safe and secure environment.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience in teaching a reception class
- Ability to build relationships with parents, children and staff.
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Committed to child protection and safeguarding children with commitment to equal opportunities
- Creative ideas to inspire and engage children
- Success with behaviour management
Benefits of working with Randstad Education:
- You will work with a school who value their employees and support you in your employment
- Up to £300 referral vouchers for additional members or staff that you recommend to Randstad Education
- Competitive hourly rates reflective of your experience including holiday pay accrual
- Career support and advice with continued professional development
- Opportunity to apply for a permanent role within the school
We need you to be committed to hard work and provide good quality in order for them to help support you on your journey. You will be in a warm and friendly environment, which is perfect for you to develop your skills and experiences.
What you need to know:
If you feel this job is suited to you and would like to know more information please contact Aliya Begum.