Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies to promote Trinity Mirror's national and regional brands, and its advertising arm; Trinity Mirror Solutions. Assist the PR Manager with responding to press enquiries. Devise and deliver a strategy for enhancing internal communications across the business.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Create and implement a hard hitting PR strategy for the Trinity Mirror Solutions brand, with press releases, blogs, interviews, case studies etc. This is yours to own and an opportunity to make a high profile impact on the business. Assist the PR Manager with promoting Trinity Mirror's national and regional portfolio of titles including the Daily Mirror, Sunday People, Liverpool Echo, and Manchester Evening News. This role will give you the opportunity to build a fantastic breadth of media contacts for a career in PR.Liaise with and answer enquiries from journalists in an effective and timely manner. These can come in at any time and often require a fast turnaround, so you'll need a cool head under pressure.Work with senior management to implement an effective internal communications strategy which communicates proactively with our people. This is a challenging business in which to share information so we need innovative solutions to improve our current processes. Grow and amplify the @WeAreSolutions twitter feed. We want it to be engaging, funny and informative to reflect how we operate. Coordinate award submissions to ensure they demonstrate the best of our achievements from across the business.Ensure the company intranet is engaging and informative with up-to-date news. Maintain and update information on the Trinity Mirror corporate websites.Monitor the media and circulate relevant coverage to internal stakeholders.
- 1-2 years previous experience in PR/Marketing/Communications.
- Proactive can-do attitude, willing to try new things and raise the bar. Ability to write to a high standard. Cool under pressure.
- Confident dealing with people from across the business - from editors to the chief executive.