Experienced in teaching in a primary school? Engaging, enthusiastic and can hold a fast pace? We would love to speak with you! We are currently on the lookout for a brilliant Teacher to work on a flexible, day to day basis with a brilliant school in Bradford. The children are keen learners, very interactive and enjoying being involved in the lesson as much as they can. The role will be to cover for Key Stage 1.
- Mark and monitor pupils work, providing constructive feedback and setting targets for future progression.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils.
- Check that pupils have understood and completed work set.
- Monitor pupils strengths and weaknesses.
- Plan, as appropriate, to ensure that pupils can continue to make demonstrable progress.
- Be responsible for monitoring and reporting to parents on the progress of pupils in the class.
- Uphold and at all times adhere to all school policies and procedures, including those relating to child protection and safeguarding.
- Set a good example to the pupils through their presentation, personal and professional conduct.
- Liaise with parents, carers and other agencies, as appropriate.
- Participate in meetings, briefings and other school activities and/or carry out any other duties that the Headteacher reasonably requires and considers to be relevant to the role.
- Monitor and be responsible for the use and maintenance of teaching resources provided for the class and/or individual pupils.
- Ensure the appropriate use of support staff provided for the class.
- Ensure that the classroom is kept tidy and attractive.
- Adhere to the discipline and behaviour policy of the school.
- Set high expectations for pupil behaviour.
- Maintain good order and discipline among pupils and safeguard their health.
- Safety, both when they are authorised to be on the school premises and when they are engaged in authorised school activities elsewhere.
- Contribute positively to ensuring that pupils are taught in a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Participate in arrangements for the appraisal and review of own performance, and, where appropriate, that of other teachers and support staff.
- Participate in arrangements for own further training and professional development.
- Plan and teach lessons and sequences of lessons to the classes they are assigned to teach within the context of the school's plans, curriculum and sequences of work.
- Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned pupils.
- Participate in arrangements for preparing pupils for external examinations.
- Resillient nature
- Able to prioritise workload and plan appropriately
- Natural communicator
- Able to build strong relationships with parents, staff and children
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience teaching in a Primary school is essential
- Ambitious and keen to develop own career
If you think you would be the perfect match for this role, please apply now! We are keen to receive CV's from individuals at all levels in their career.