Dual Fuel Engineer / Gas Engineer - Experienced & Trainees
Job Title: Dual Fuel Engineers / Trainee Dual Fuel Engineers
Location: Various locations throughout the UK
Salary: up to £28,000.00 per annum basic salary for experienced Dual Fuel Engineers with exceptional productivity bonus/up to £25,000.00 per annum for Trainee Dual Fuel Engineers in year one with exceptional productivity bonus and opportunity to increase basic.
The company is one of the UK's leading smart metering specialists, providing full national coverage for its customers. The company has recently secured a significant, long term contract with a "Big 6" energy supplier and as a result are looking for qualified Dual Fuel Engineers and Domestic Gas Engineers who are eager to progress their career and train to become a fully qualified Dual Fuel engineer.
Experienced Dual Fuel Engineer:
Existing Dual Fuel Engineers should hold MET1, CMA1/CCN1, Single phase electric, MOCOPA (1a and 1c), REGT1 and polyphase electric (desirable) and hold a full UK driving licence.
Trainee Dual Fuel Engineer:
Trainee Dual Fuel Engineers looking to upskill must hold the MET1 and CCN1 qualifications and hold a full UK driving licence.
- Competitive basic salary (up to £28,000.00 per annum basic salary for experienced Dual Fuel Engineers with exceptional productivity bonus/up to £25,000.00 per annum for Trainee Dual Fuel Engineers in year one with exceptional productivity bonus and opportunity to increase basic)
- Attractive retention bonus
- EUSR registration
- Company van for business use
- The opportunity to work for a highly successful company in the energy services market
- Access to a pension scheme
- Access to benefits schemes (which include childcare vouchers, access to share save scheme)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Dual Fuel Engineers, Gas Engineer, Trainee Dual Fuel Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Heating Maintenance Engineer, Trainee Heating Engineer, Heating Installation Engineer, Heating Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering, Engineering, Air Conditioning Engineer, Services Engineer, Building Services Engineer, CSCS, Maintenance Engineer, Instillation Engineer, Commercial Gas Engineer will also be considered for this role.