Clifford Talbot Partnership (CTP) are looking to appoint an experienced, motivated and versatile Account Executive as a key member of our Utilities Portfolio Management team within our successful and expanding business based in Yate near to Bristol.
Clifford Talbot Partnership has doubled in size over the past 5 years and this growth is set to continue. We manage the procurement of electricity and gas contracts, undertake bill validation, error resolution, data monitoring and reporting plus much more for commercial and industrial clients throughout the UK in what is a highly complex and demanding sector.
To make maximum impact in this position, you will have a demonstrable track record working with key companies within the utilities supply sector. You will have broad experience of managing a portfolio of clients, providing innovative procurement solutions to support their genuine business needs. You will also have the technical knowledge and professional communications abilities to generate the valuable reports which help clients to realise optimal energy usage. Your attention to detail and sound numerical ability will enable you to zero in on the key areas which impact your clients, as CTP has always enjoyed significant organic growth as a result of customer satisfaction.
Key Result Areas
- Identifying and managing the multiple utility related requirements that support the business needs of properties within client portfolios.
- Ensuring that client invoices and settlements are based upon correct information and processed in a timely and accurate way.
- Maintaining satisfactory, mutually beneficial relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Generating meaningful and valuable regular reports that support client portfolio requirements.
- Orchestrating high value supply contracts for clients, based upon efficient procurement, tendering and negotiation approaches
- Utilising appropriate internal technical support to achieve the above outcomes in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Good science / maths abilities, supported by at least 3 years relevant experience gained working within the utilities sector (gas, electricity and / or water).
- Ability to communicate effectively at a senior professional and commercial level, both in written format and verbally.
- Sound Excel skills and the analytical ability to interpret large quantities of data.
- Self- motivation with the ability to communicate service excellence in a compelling manner.
- Results focused, energetic, and able to assess performance based upon measurable outcomes.
- Full clean UK driving license.
Rewards and Opportunities
CTP has enjoyed an impressive consistent level of business growth over the last 15 years enabling it to provide significant career opportunities as the organisation continues to evolve. Appropriate training is provided to support CTP systems and ethos, and to invest in the capabilities of our team (currently 36).
Competitive rewards are available for this appointment in a range of £ 25,000 to £ 30,000 per annum + bonus depending upon skill, knowledge, attitude and experience.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 960471317 / INDHP