Continuous Improvement Coordinator
Corin currently have an opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Coordinator to support Lean / Process Improvement projects across the manufacturing site in Cirencester.
This exciting role has plenty of learning and development opportunities to pursue a career as a Continuous Improvement Improver / Engineer / Expert where you would be managing your own projects and initiatives.
Corin is a global leader in orthopaedic innovation, specialising in the design, development and manufacture of a wide range of cutting edge artificial implant solutions for hip, knee and ankle replacement. Founded in Cirencester in the UK in 1985, our products are now distributed globally through subsidiaries in the USA, Australia, Japan, South Africa, Germany, Austria and Italy, as well as through an extensive distributor network across Asia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
As a Continuous Improvement Coordinator your duties and responsibilities will be
- Be involved in Lean Manufacturing improvements within manufacturing, such as 5S and CI Programmes, Waste Reduction Activities, Set up time reduction
- Support work on key initiatives and business change projects
- Support and lead CI events and workshops
- Assist in resolving quality improvements within manufacturing
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with Health & Safety, Corin legislation and in compliance with the regulatory requirements
An ideal Continuous Improvement Coordinator will have the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in a Lean Manufacturing / Continuous Improvement role
- Desire to learn and train others on lean tools and methodologies
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Strong Problem Solving and Communication Techniques
- The ability to and work well with people of all levels
With this role, you have the opportunity to work alongside Process Improvement Engineers and the Continuous Improvement Manager to develop your knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Change Management and Project Management.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
recruitx ref: 460461323 / INDLP