McBraida Plc has a number of vacancies within its Manufacturing department to support the increased growth from its growing customer base. As the successful applicant you will provide additional setting, operating & inspection resource to support the production demand within a number of business units. Vacancies exist on both double dayshift and permanent nightshift (relevant shift premiums apply).
- Setting / Operating CNC machines (Milling or Turning) to the standard set and run times.
- Interpret drawings and use initiative in deciding tooling selection and the method of manufacture.
- Monitor the quality of components using a wide range of equipment including CMM inspection and complete departmental quality documentation.
- Support the generation of inspection plans and understand quality requirements for PPAP & QAPP
- You must have served an apprenticeship or time served expertise in using a variety of manual and CNC machine tools, including milling ( 3,4 & 5 axis) and turning.
- Demonstrate good verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of drawing and inspection requirements
- Ability to work within a team environment and help to deliver future improvements
- Dependent on shift arrangement 24-32K plus overtime.
- 25 days holiday plus additional 3 service day
- 5% noncontributory pension
- Short and long term sick coverage
To register your interest please send your CV & covering letter by clicking on the APPLY button.
Apply for CNC Machinist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly