Commercial and Business Services
Business Support - Mendip Facilities Management
18.5 hours per week
Salary: £7,487 - £8,095 per annum
Job Ref No: 10229/AMB
We have a vacancy in the Mendip Facilities Management Team for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who enjoys delivering good customer service in various locations throughout Mendip. The Facilities Management Team provide premises management, health and safety statutory duties, financial and procurement administration duties in Shepton, Frome and Glastonbury on a rotational basis. As a first point of contact for building users, the ability to use your own initiative and liaise with partners and outside contractors is required. You will be part of a busy team and each day will bring interesting challenges/tasks.
If you like variety and have experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook then we look forward to receiving your application. The part time hours can be negotiable but Wednesdays must be worked due to current staffing patterns.
Please ring Shirley Smith 01749 822913 or Norma Bradley 01935 436583 for an information discussion.
Somerset County Council is proud to offer an excellent benefits package to all of our employees including:
- A Local Government Pension Scheme.
- My Staff Shop offering discounts in shops, restaurants, cinemas, hotels and insurance benefits.
- A Flexible Benefits Scheme via salary sacrifice to obtain a cycle for work, Childcare vouchers, additional annual leave, professional subscriptions, computers, mobile phones and health screening.
- Generous annual leave and flexible working arrangements.
- Staff discounts in gyms.
- Employee Assistance and support offering a variety of employee wellbeing services to support a healthy work/life balance and lifestyle.
- Free seminars on planning for retirement.
Somerset County Council is subject to Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English will be an essential requirement for customer-facing roles.
*Apply online at http://dasjobs.co.uk or telephone our recruitment line 01823 356862 (24 hours). Please quote the reference number. Please apply by application form, we do not accept CV'S for this role.
Closing date: 28 February 2017 at 5.00pm