Scheduler/Care Coordinator/Rota Planner
Our client is a well-established, award-winning independent domiciliary care company whose mission is to consistently exceed their client's expectations through the commitment of highly trained staff that are passionate about providing uncompromised care to people in their own homes and are looking for a Scheduler/Care Coordinator/Rota Planner in the Corsham area of Wiltshire
We offer a wide range of one to one services bespoke to the needs of the individual client.
The Scheduler/Care Coordinator/Rota Planner is responsible for scheduling all of our client calls, ensuring their needs are met.
This is a Full-Time position and the working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, on-call duties will be required one evening per week and 1 weekend in 4.
Salary is £ Salary £17,000 plus benefits
Key duties for a Scheduler/Care Coordinator/Rota Planner include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both Clients and Home Care Assistants over the phone, and when they come into the office
- Planning and co-ordinating schedules, on a monthly, weekly and daily basis and communicating schedules to all parties in a timely manner
- Identify and report to the Care Manager, areas of recruitment need
- Participating in out of hours on call rota
- Providing up-to-date handover for out of hours cover
- Providing Client care when calls cannot be covered
- Passionate about delivering high quality customer service in the care sector
- Excellent organisational skills, able to plan, re-plan and plan again, juggling priorities and unplanned work and meeting deadlines in a very busy environment
- Able to see the 'bigger picture' whilst possessing excellent attention to detail
- Able to stay calm under pressure
- Able to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Good verbal communication skills, including excellent telephone manner
- Good written communication skills and IT literate
- Experience of being a Scheduler/Care Coordinator for 1 year
- Driving licence.
Health & Social Care Jobs act as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our candidates and clients, we specialise in permanent recruitment nationally throughout the Health and Social care sectors. We are experts in Domiciliary care, Elderly, Learning Disabilities, and Social Housing recruitment and have over 10 years’ experience in the Sector, please visit our website healthsocialcarejobs and view our testimonials to find out how we differ from other Recruitment Agencies and can help you with your recruitment needs.
Apply for Scheduler/Care Coordinator/Rota Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly