Project Manager (South West)
Our client is a construction company, established 2001, working within the Food and Beverage industry; our client operates on sites all over the UK. Due to the constant expansion and growth within the company, our client is currently looking for a dynamic, efficient, driven Project Manager to join their team.
Job responsibilities include:
- You will be the customer’s point of contact for a number of consecutive contract works, directed by the Managing Director or Commercial Director.
- You will have sole responsibility for planning and completion of projects including arranging materials, method statements, risk assessments and organising labour.
- You will delegate a range of responsibilities to the staff to develop their skills and experience and support effective project delivery.
- You will need to deliver the high service demanded by the customers by acting in good faith and as required by our client’s rules and regulations, to promote the success of the company and maintain high standards of business conduct.
- Experience of the food industry would be beneficial. Experience within the construction industry is essential.
- Proven track record as an individual who is able to deliver effectively and on time.
- Excellent problem solving, planning and progress control skills are essential.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Understanding critical path analysis and application.
- Excellent Customer care skills both face to face and in written communication.
- Successful ability to work to targets
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Clear thinker and innovator.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong process orientation in approach to work.
- Self motivated and proactive.
So if you feel that you meet our client’s requirements then why not send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below to avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity.