Technical Call Vetting Engineer
• Working with the customer, remotely diagnose and rectify fault logged on customer’s equipment to ensure full functionality according to the manufacturers’ specifications.
• Where a remote fix is not possible identify, order and monitor the progress of any parts required by a visiting field service engineer.
• While diagnosing the fault keep the customer informed at all times of the progress of the work.
• Reporting to the customer’s relevant helpdesk, where necessary, in accordance with the escalation procedures of the relevant customer.
• Updating the contact centre computer system at every stage to ensure smooth communication between the company and the customer.
• Completion of all relevant documentation to allow performance reports to be produced in a timely manner to monitor customer service.
• Provide technical support to FSEs and customers on a broad range of IT equipment and peripherals.
What the company is looking for in the successful candidate:
• Candidates must possess pc maintenance experience or relevant qualification.
• Ideally applicants will also possess knowledge of PCs and peripheral devices, mechanical ability would also be an advantage.
• The person must possess the ability to think logically and clearly, able to make decisions and use their own judgement.
• The individual needs to be self-motivated with the ability to organise and prioritise their work in order to meet the customer needs in a timely manner in line with the companies contracted commitments.
• The successful candidate will be flexible, willing to work a rotated shift pattern when required which may include weekend and late shift working to meet the needs of the customer.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Apply for Technical Call Vetting Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly