St Philips Causeway, Bristol
Competitive Salary + Overtime + Bonus + 30 Days Holiday + Pension Scheme + Childcare Vouchers + Ride2work Scheme + Motor Industry Discounts
Due to increasing business levels, City Motors in St Philips Causeway, Bristol have an opportunity for a qualified automotive technician to work with us in our Volvo workshop.
The purpose of the role is:
- To carry out fault diagnosis, servicing and repairs on new and used vehicles; and PDI's on new vehicles.
- To ensure that the work is completed on time, economically and efficiently.
- To work in accordance with safety, MOT, manufacturer and warranty requirements.
- To report any additional or potential developing faults to the Manager or Workshop Controller.
- To accurately complete all required documentation.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to follow manufacturers' processes and confidently diagnose and repair faults.
- The capability to carry out physically demanding work as necessary.
- An organised and methodical approach and attention to detail.
- Good teamwork skills and a flexible approach to assisting colleagues.
Hours are Monday to Friday 40 hours per week, together with Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
In order to apply, please email your CV by clicking the apply now button.