Senior Project Manager
Come and join the Client Services team at Wordbank, a fast-moving marketing localization agency based in London’s Soho.
As a Senior Project Manager, your role is varied and rewarding.
You will work to:
• Project Manage strategic and complex projects on your accounts and provide overflow Project Management support to the wider team.
• Take responsibility at project level for financial management, timeline planning, briefing, risk management and commitment to quality.
• Defend our service value and ensure a continued focus on excellent customer experience for your account set.
• Identify the best processes for the client and internal efficiency, crafting innovative resource models to meet your clients’ needs.
• Ensure all SOWs, project-based assumptions, briefs, and process documentation are clearly defined.
• Identify opportunities to enhance and customise the services we deliver.
• Regularly monitor and report on account performance and client satisfaction to our PMO Manager and foster a forum for continual improvement and innovation.
• Coordinate client reporting and budget planning.
• 3+ years in a Project Management role.
• A track record of planning and managing complex marketing or localization projects.
• In-depth understanding of the concepts and features of industry applications: CMS, GMS, Translation Memory, Terminology Management and Machine Translation.
• Knowledge of publishing software such as InDesign and tagged file formats.
• Knowledge of marketing techniques and practices.
• BA or equivalent degree.
Skills and Attributes:
• Strong and demonstrable planning and organisational skills.
• Highly responsive to customer needs.
• Excellent problem analysis.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Sharp attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
• Ability to work well both independently and within a team with the minimum of
• Numerate, literate with good linguistic appreciation.
• Highly computer literate.
• Be able to work in a dynamic environment, subject to constant interruptions.
• Flexible and open to change.
Salary: £27K - £29K per Annum
Please apply with your CV and covering letter. The position is available immediately.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.