As a company who have expanded and grown rapidly over the past 15 years, our client is now looking for a self driven and motivated individual to take on the role of Conveyancing Solicitorwith at least 2 years’ post qualification experience in Residential conveyancing.
Our client is a busy high street Practice on Kingsway in Didsbury.
The ideal candidate will be able to work independently on the sale, purchase and mortgage of any property whether freehold or leasehold, registered or unregistered from taking instructions to archiving the file, with secretarial support.
He or she must be computer literate and be familiar with CQS, AML and Lenders’ requirements. Experience in dealing with light Commercial transactions (eg. sale of small businesses with premises, leases) will be a definite advantage.
- Giving estimates of costs to new clients.
- Taking initial instructions for new transactions.
- Dealing with clients, estate agents, mortgage lenders and solicitors by telephone, post, e-mail or in person, as necessary, at every stage of the transaction.
- Dealing with pre-exchange of contract work.
- Dealing with post-exchange work.
- Maintaining your own diary.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and client’s documentation and information.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
Salary range: negotiable depending on experience.
If you wish to be considered for the role and feel that you meet our client’s requirements then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below!