Pipette Field Service Technician
Pipette Service Technician
The key aim of this role is to represent the company on external Pipette Clinics for the service and calibration of pipettes, balances, and UKAS work. Supporting the PSE team in any part of the UK occasionally at short notice. To present a good appearance and professional attitude at all times. To be punctual for all appointments.
Pipette Service Technician Key Responsibilities:
- To successfully complete a yearly competency test for pipettes.
- Maintain stock levels of Liquid Handling Pipette spares for Clinics.
- Generate and be responsible for paperwork in respect of Pipette Clinics.
- Performing PSE clinics in your area.
- Working away from home when required 0 ideally less than 1 week per month.
- Engage in escalations to assist a quick and acceptable resolution, maximising customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all requirements under Health & Safety legislation, customer specific site regulations and required quality systems (ISO, UKAS, GxP, etc.) are actively adhered to.
- Actively demonstrate the support of other areas/departments within the company, to ensure that a team spirit is observed.
- Logging all cross sales opportunities onto the MT-ELS
- Any other reasonable request compatible with the job description as identified by the Pipette Service Manager.
What you will need to succeed:
- Technically competent in pipetting technologies & sciences.
- Competent with all appropriate software tools, specifically, Calibry, Miracal, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Sense of urgency.
- Customer Focused.
- Takes ownership.
- Good verbal/numerical skills.
- Has Driving License
Working for our client:
The company has a Global vision based on:
- One Team
- Global Reach
- Amazing Solutions
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.