Our client is experiencing a period of growth and is seeking a Settlements officer to join their expanding team.
The role will involve working on a shift pattern basis, with shifts between 8am and 7pm Monday – Friday.
- Working within the Treasury Operations Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the inputting, checking and releasing of payments by SWIFT, payment authorisations and payment investigations. To be considered for this role the ideal candidate must have SWIFT and International payments processing experience, demonstrate a keen eye for detail and be able to work effectively to strict deadlines.
- Responsible for Inputting Treasury settlements, FX and Money Markets deposits, Carrying out Payment investigations and processing payments.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and general database maintenance.
- Working within a team of 12, provide back-office support and service on banking operations. Proactive in proposing and providing processing solutions.
- The successful candidate will have relevant experience within a Back office / Administration office environment.
- Payments experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Knowledge of Swift Messaging – MT103 / MT202 and MT300/ MT320 would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Good attention to detail, adaptability, a keenness to learn and accurate keyboard skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment.
- Ability to build relationships effectively, both in the immediate team and wider business.
- Excellent Communication Skills, with ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service.
- Able to work in a fast paced pressured environment
Apply for Settlements Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly