Tendering Officer – Care, Health and Wellbeing (Tenders) SYHA44211
Our client is an award winning not-for-profit organisation passionate about housing and supporting people to LiveWell, Settle at home and realise their potential. A Sunday Times Best 100 Not for Profit organisation to work for and IiP Gold standard, they are a forward thinking, innovative and ambitious organisation. They currently own and manage over 6000 properties, support over 1600 vulnerable customers in care and supported housing projects and employ nearly 500 people.
Our client is looking for an outstanding writer to join the tendering team in LiveWell, their care, health and wellbeing directorate. LiveWell provide a diverse range of care and support, including homelessness prevention, older people’s, mental health and employment services.
The successful candidate for this position will have experience in a tendering environment and be experienced in producing high quality written work to tight deadlines. An excellent communicator, you will have the ability to use a range of IT packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access. You will work on your own initiative and have the ability to organise your own workload in a professional manner. The key responsibility of the role will be to produce high quality tenders, grant applications and award submissions. Within this role, you will work in partnership with operational colleagues to develop service models and generate written content for submissions. You will also take responsibility for bid administration.
Their ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a tendering environment
- Experience of producing high-quality written work for required deadlines
- Track record of success in tendering and income generation
- Outstanding written communication skills – excellent clarity, structure and professional presentation
- Exceptional verbal communication skills – strong verbal and listening skills. Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people:
- Experience of maintaining information systems and electronic records
Some of their benefits:
- Generous holiday entitlement – 27 days annual leave, statutory bank holidays, plus an additional 4 days
- Flexible working options including Flexi Time, Condensed Hours, Part Time
- Excellent training including free annual training and ongoing professional development including a leadership academy
- Excellent benefits including Rewards - employee discount scheme, which offers cash back and shopping discounts
- Westfield Health (employer paid)
For the purposes of the Rehabilitation of Offenders this role is an excluded job (LiveWell roles).
Working Hours: 37 hours, Monday – Friday
Closing Date: 03/02/17
Interview Date: w/c 13/02/17
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Apply for Tendering Officer – Care, Health and Wellbeing (Tenders) SYHA44211
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly