Data/Exams Admin - Jan 2017
Data and Exams Administrator
Immediate Start-Easter 2017
We are currently recruiting for an experienced school administrator to work within a large, "good" graded school in the Kirklees area.
Working as a School Administrator for this school in Kirklees you will need to combine your school administration experience to support the school office, ensure smooth running of the school and organise day-to-day activities.
The person appointed must have experience working within a School, be confident using SIMS and will be responsible to the School Business Manager. They will be expected to support the following areas and activities:
* Data Management
* Support for the school
The successful candidate must have:
* Previous experience of SIMS is essential
* Previous experience of CMIS is essential
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Excellent Numeracy and Literacy skills
* The ability to relate well to children and adults alike
* The ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
Randstad Education require all staff to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.