We are currently looking to recruit for a newly created position of HR Administrator to join our team based in March, Cambridgeshire. The successful candidate will provide administrative support with regards to HR and Training for the Floods Ferry, Peterborough and Norwich sites.
The main responsibilities for this position include:
• Co-ordinating Recruitment and selection activity
• Control of the probation review process
• Manage leavers paperwork – booking exit interviews Dealing with reference letters and employee requests
• Payroll administration (new starter, change of circumstances, medical certifications and sent to payroll) updating Navision
• Absence monitoring (collating self cert forms/ updating RTW forms)
• Update of Payroll Absence registration codes (inline with monthly payroll)
• Ensure all Navision data entry is up to date (HR cards, Disc, Training)
• Disciplinary and Grievance (send invites/take minute s where applicable)
• Updating training matrices and trackers
• Organise internal and external training events and co-ordinate invites to training, arranging times and invites for attendeesand SOP process , ensuring SOPs are created in a timely manner and are delivered/trained out to relevant staff by competent trainers
• Help manage the Apprenticeship programme paperwork and candidate assessment/portfolios
• Some Training delivery may be required (relief basis)
Skills and Qualifications:
Excellent Written and Communication skills / Hold a professional approach to work, maintaining confidentiality at all times / Have an excellent attention to detail / Computer literate (Microsoft packages and Navision) / Ideally have previous experience working within a busy office / administration environment.
Salary: £15,500 - £17,000
Please apply online for this HR Administrator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this HR Administrator role and to follow further instructions if applicable.