French Speaking Senior HR Manager - 7005HR
FRENCH SELECTION UK
French Speaking Senior HR Manager
Human Resource Manager, French employment law, consultancy, Organisational development DRH Directeur Ressources Humaines Responsable RH Bilingue Anglais Courant Droit du Travail
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 (DOE) pa
Location: City of London
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference 7005HR
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Offers Diplomatic missions an integrated process from submission to delivery
To support the Regional HR Head and to manage all HR functions for the European Region and manage a team of three HR
- Maintain and manage the company HR systems and processes,
- ensuring all HR and company data/information is accurate and in line with Data Protection
- Talent Acquisition – oversee end-to-end, ensuring all recruitment and exit activities
are done in timely manner and according to the internal processes
- Coordinate with all locations across Europe on HR related HR tasks/issues
- Employee Engagement activities, co-ordinating employee satisfaction survey and
implementing its recommendations
- Actively drive completion of appraisal cycle and follow through any performance
- Talent Management and support in learning and development activities
- Managing employee records, employee attrition, employee welfare
- Providing support and coaching to the management, helping them with
- Running disciplinary and grievance processes and coaching managers on the
- Actively drive employee reward scheme
- Co-ordination with Head Office for process improvements and HR projects
- Work with RHR on specific projects and to coordinate team and tasks
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Fluent in French (written and spoken)
- Other European languages or Russian would be an advantage
- Travel to Europe, including overnight stays is required for this position
- Entrepreneurship / Diversity Sensitivity / Personal & Professional Development
- Knowledge of recruitment process and practices, and selection techniques.
- Ability to drive recruitment targets independently working with consultants, job portals, and social media
- Familiarity with competency based interview and psychometric testing.
- Must to be able perform recruitment activities ensuring compliance to ISO and P-CMM certifications
Employee Lifecycle Management
- Knowledge of the end to end HR systems applicable within the Group
- Must be able to independently manage the complete employee life cycle right from the Recruitment till the
- Well versed with labour laws and legal obligations related to HR practices in the Europe region.
- Must be able to perform HR activities in accordance with the ISO and PCMM certifications.
- Knowledge of varied employee engagement techniques.
- Should be able to increase the employee engagement level by connecting with employees to understand
their concerns, creating a better place to work by inculcating fun at work.
- Instilling the feeling of belongingness in employees by virtue of various indoor and outdoor programs
focussed on fun and learning.
£60,000 - £70,000 pa (DOE) + Bonus (3 month's salary)
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.