Primary Teacher Bath Area
Primary Teacher for school in Bath Area
We are currently recruiting for a enthusiastic, creative & dynamic teacher for a KS1 class. Must have experience in the KS1 curriculum and be able to care for all children with different learning abilities. The school is in a central location so has excellent commute routes,
The ideal teacher will bring pace to their lessons, strive towards achieving targets, must be mindful of the marking policy and wiling to take on board the full role and responsibilities of a Classroom Teacher.
- You must have a QTS certificate and clean DBS
- Be able to Teach an attentive and intelligent class
- Able to do Planning and delivering lessons which capture attention & encourage engagement and interaction
- Benefit from the support of a full-time general class Teaching Assistant within the classroom and highly professional Senior Leadership team
- Excellent training & CPD opportunities for the successful candidate.
Benefits of working for Randstad;
- £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us.
- Large client network - We are currently working with over 60 schools in the local area so we can find a school that suits you
- Flexible working shifts to suit your work life balance
- Free access to CPD/Training events such as Team Teach courses which will help you stand out in the current market
- 24/7 on call access so we can ensure you get out to work as soon as possible
- Specialist market knowledge so we can find the right match for you
If you are interested in this position please apply now or contact Marie Aldred on 0117 929 9882