Graduate Supply Chain & Merchandising roles - Summer 2017
NEW YEAR – NEW JOB - JOIN OUR GRADUATE DEVELOPMENT SCHEME IN 2017
Due to continued growth and business expansion into 2017, the team at Ultimate Products are on a major recruitment drive to fill a number of job roles within the Graduate Development Scheme in Summer 2017.
Based in Chadderton, Greater Manchester, Ultimate Products Ltd has experienced huge growth on account of our branded strategy, adding top brands such as Progress to our already extensive brand portfolio which includes names such as Beldray, Russell Hobbs, Salter and Disney. With a focus on branded products including Housewares, Electrical and Audio items, we’re dedicated to providing high quality products at competitive prices.
As the company prepares for another exciting and record-breaking year, we are seeking ambitious and motivated graduates to join our ranks and assist with the upcoming business expansion. As a graduate trainee within the Graduate Development Scheme, you are provided with a role-specific personal development plan, regular reviews and feedback plus one-to-one and group training sessions. If you’re a recent graduate or due to graduate in 2017, our trainee roles offer a unique opportunity for practical experience and career progression within an international business.
Working as part of our Supply Chain and Merchandising teams, you will play a key role in coordinating the order process right through from our factories in the Far East to customers around the world. This is a fast-paced and challenging role that operates at the heart of the business and offers excellent learning potential and understanding of supply chain and logistics.
- Project managing the progress of our customer orders using critical path software.
- Communicating with our high profile suppliers and customers to ensure all requirements are met.
- Forecasting stock trends through analysing key buying data and monitoring retail buying trends.
- Managing the stock and forecasting of stock for our online websites and direct despatch customers.
- Liaise with our Fast East Merchandising team to identify any issues relating to deliveries and lead times.
- For QA roles specifically, ensuring that all products comply with company quality policies by carrying out practical risk assessments.
Our graduates play a key part in today’s business and in the development of the company for the future. With over 70 graduates now enrolled on the scheme, we have a proven track record of providing dedicated training, support and career guidance to our trainees. Our roles are ideal for recent grads aiming to utilise their skills within a professional and commercial environment.
Check out our recent interview with the MEN for more information: http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/business/professionals/companys-degree-risk-paid-9859221
We look for enthusiastic and driven candidates with:
- Recent degree essential, preferably at 2:2 or above
- Minimum 6 months work experience, ideally within an office-based environment
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Adaptable with a “do what it takes” mentally to completing job tasks to set deadlines.
- Mature and able to work in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Great work ethic and desire to succeed
- Lives locally or willing to commute
Fit our criteria?
Our Graduate Development Scheme offers a unique opportunity for graduates to get their foot in the door in a variety of challenging and rewarding industries. If you’re looking for a new career path or to set out on the career ladder in 2017, we want to hear from you! We welcome applicants from all degree backgrounds and experiences.
To apply, submit your CV and covering letter to our recruitment team at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you if your application is successful.
And to learn more about all things UP including our Graduate Development Scheme, Staff Benefits, our Brands, Product divisions and more... check out our website www. upgs.com
Follow us! To receive updates from our very own grads and to be in the know of all our current opportunities, follow our Twitter page @UPGS_Trainees
graduate, development scheme, supply chain, buying, customer service, QA, quality assurance, merchandising, product development, logistics, imports, training, progression, opportunities, business, Oldham, Greater Manchester, full-time