Nursery assistant/Practioner Bristol area
Are you a qualified early years practitioner/Nursery nurse looking for a great opportunity within the Bristol area ? Are you a caring individual with the ability to enhance high nursery standards?
We are seeking Nursery Assistant to work on a full time basis with the ability to be proactive , caring and enthusiastic within every environment .
- A great proactive nursery/ primary team dedicated to your needs
- Excellent locations with easy commute options
- you can earn £300 for referring a friend
- Varied range of positions available for either day-to-day or long-term supply
- Flexible hours to fit around holiday and home commitments
- Competitive rates of pay
Have you got the attributions required for the above role? If so we would like the right candidate to have the following:
- Must be able to join and enhance an already established team
- Be willing to accept morning calls for last minute placements
- Use own initiative whilst adhering to nurseys policies
- Be enthusiastic whilst learning through fun play.
- To be considerate and caring at every assignment
- Adhere to nursery policy and procedures at all times.
- To communicate with primary/nursery team about availability etc.
If you feel you have the right skills for the above roles please do get in contact and apply today .
Apply for Nursery assistant/Practioner Bristol area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly