Primary teacher, Bath area
Primary Teacher, Bath area
We are looking for a primary teacher to work within a Primary school in the Bath area. The Primary school is situated in an ever growing community and has excellent commute links from and to the surrounding areas.
Enthusiastic NQT's are welcome to apply.
- You must have at least 2 years experience.
- Be able to enhance the learning abilities of disadvantaged and vulnerable pupils.
- Knowledge of the current curriculum in all Key Stages.
- Be able to work as part of an already established team.
- Have a creative, dedicated and enthusiastic approach to learning.
Benefits of working for Randstad;
- Enhanced rates of pay with no hidden deductions
- £300 worth of Love2Shop vouchers if you refer a friend to us
- Large client network - We are currently working with over 70 schools and n the local area so we can find a school that suits you
- Free access to CPD/Training events such as Team Teach courses which will help you stand out in the current teaching market
- 24/7 on call access so we can ensure you get out to work as soon as possible
- Specialist market knowledge so we can find the right match for you
Please click apply now or alternatively call Marie Aldred in the Bristol office on 0117 929 9882 if interested and you would like more information. DBS, reference and child safety checks applicable.