We have an urgent need for a Nursery Nurse to work within our local nurseries in the Weston-super-mare area. These positions are on-going on a day to day supply basis with the potential to go long term and permanent contracts.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate wanting to gain valuable experience working effectively within an early years setting. You will be working alongside various experienced nursery teachers and a highly professional management team.
In order to be considered for this post, you will need to:
* Hold Nursery nurse qualifications or equivalent recognised UK support qualifications
* Have a good knowledge of the current relevant National Curriculum areas in EYFS and child development
* Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of children
* Be well organised and be able to plan effectively
* Be adaptable to cope with any situation
* Have recent nursery experience within the last 12 months
* Minimum of two satisfactory references
* Enhanced level of DBS Check
To start your journey with Randstad Education please contact us.
The team are keen to speak to those seeking new opportunities or to those who are looking to add work to their existing role. Randstad Education has been supporting schools for 20 years and you have the chance to join a successful busy team supporting Education in Bristol