Project Manager - Training / Consulting
Do you have a proven track record in project managing multi-million pound learning and development programs?
Do you have experience of managing projects of different sizes and timescales?
GP Strategies Ltd (GPSL) is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their team based in Bath.
As our dedicated Project Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of assigned projects to include interfacing with the senior management, project team members and the client to meet customer and company expectations. You will be tasked with managing the entire lifecycle of the project, from initial requirements to execution and be responsible for multiple aspects of the process including the management and sign off of customer requirements.
As a Project Manager your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Defining the requirements of our customer and identifying short, medium and long term goals to both meet and exceed customer expectations
- Establishing the project delivery strategy, project plans and work streams
- Managing internal and external resources as well as stakeholder demands
- Highlighting risks
- Managing project update calls and issuing progress reports
- Working in conjunction with the GPSL project team to set and manage customer expectations around project timelines
An ideal Project Manager will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Have a strong proven track record in managing various sizes of projects to different timescales. Experience of project management methodologies such as critical path, critical chain and agile management are also essential.
- A recognised Project Management qualification such as PMI, APM or Prince2 or experience within the financial services industry would also be desirable, however this is not essential.
- You will also be commercially aware, have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, first class negotiation and analytical skills along with exceptional data reporting skills.
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is also required in particular Microsoft Project.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary.
GPSL also offers an excellent benefits package.
GPSL is a subsidiary of GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX), a global performance improvement company. GPSL supports organisations in improving their ability to service their customers’ needs through innovative and creative training interventions, consulting, and business improvement solutions.
For an opportunity to join this expanding company please submit your CV online.
It is the policy of GPSL that all eligible persons shall have an equal opportunity for employment on the basis of merit.
Please note - we are unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not been contacted within a month of your application, please presume you have been unsuccessful for this particular role.
recruitx ref: 60092090 / INDHP