Food & Beverage/ Duty Manager
Eastwood Park has an exciting opportunity for a Food & Beverage/Duty Manager to join their team based in Wotton-under-Edge. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of £25,000 per annum depending on experience.
Eastwood Park is a dedicated conference and training centre, experienced in focusing on our delegates needs without distraction and responding with the flexibility and professionalism required to deliver a smooth-running event. Our facilities offer the charm and character associated with an 18th Century country house, yet are coupled with modern, well-equipped conference and training facilities.
This position is based in Wotton-under-Edge just off the M5 (J14), around a 30 minute drive from central Bristol. This is an excellent opportunity for someone experienced in hospitality and who is an inspirational leader. The Venue is seeking a passionate Food and Beverage professional with a desire to work as part of a great team in the continued development of this fantastic Venue.
About the Role:
As our Food & Beverage/Duty Manager you will contribute to the overall management and development of the Venue through effective management of the Food & Beverage Department, Events and all associated staff.
In consultation with the General Manager, you will plan and manage future developments in this area.
You will have proven experience in the efficient management of delegated budgets and other departmental finance, including Payroll.
You will assume responsibility for the Operation during the General Managers absence.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of our Food & Beverage/Duty Manager:
- To manage the purchasing of food and beverage requirements
- Provide training and instruction to team members
- To produce departmental duty rotas in accordance with anticipated levels of business
- To ensure the smooth organisation and running of Events such as weddings to provide a quality experience for the customer
- Day to day management of Kitchen, Restaurant and Bar services
- Plan and develop menus for all business areas, in conjunction with appropriate staff
- Develop Catering facilities to support business growth and development
- Undertake the recruitment/training/supervision/welfare of all Catering staff
- monitoring and appraising performance; organising staff development
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene, health and safety, including statutory regulations in all sections of the Catering Department, including the Bar
- Responsible for the implementation of Performance Review procedures, supported by the organisation of necessary training, to ensure the continued competence of the Catering Staff
- Maintain appropriate records of all Catering Department activity
- To carry out Duty Manager shifts to the required level
As our Food & Beverage/Duty Manager you will also undertake other duties, appropriate to the grade, as may be required for the optimum efficiency of the Centre’s operation, including working within other departments as directed.
You must also have regard at all times for the health and safety of self and others by adhering to safe working practises and conduct.
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the Food & Beverage/Duty Manager role then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!